Saturday, July 2, 2011

NEW Flavors

Unfortunately, I don't have pictures (sorry!), but I've added a new flavor: Strawberry Shortcake

I made this for a family event and it turned out great. Made to be similar to Grama's Strawberry Shortcake, I paired a Vanilla cupcake with strawberries and whipped cream. Yum!

Soon, I'm going to test the recipe out with a sponge cake. For now, it will be offered with a Vanilla cupcake.

Also, already created but never added to the menu is Chocolate Peanut Butter. Chocolate cupcake with Peanut Butter frosting, topped with mini chocolate chips and peanut butter cups. One of my favorites! Of this, I do have pictures... just not with me right now.

I've, also, done a bit of re-organizing my flavors list so please check it out!

Hope you're having a great summer,
Amy

2 comments:

  1. Great site...
    Your site is really great. I like all the stuff which you shared here.. Nice to see all that shared stuff. Specially i like chocolate cupcakes very much..
    Christmas Scavenger Hunt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Anora! I appreciate your comments.

    ReplyDelete