Saturday, February 21, 2009

About Me

Hi, I'm Amy. About three years ago, I moved from Chicago to Puerto Rico. Before moving, I practiced law and enjoyed baking in my free time for my family and friends.

Now, I'm back! I've returned to the Chicagoland area and am busy making cupcakes AND practicing law! Whether you need cupcakes or legal advice, I can help you :)

Also, I just created a website: amyschicagolandcupcakes.com. Please visit me there!

I am looking forward to meeting more people in the area and sharing my cupcakes with everyone.

Cupcakes are available in many flavors. All cupcakes are baked upon your order and made from scratch so you can choose your cake flavor and frosting flavor.

Please email me at: amyscupcakes@hotmail.com to place an order or with any questions.

You can find more pictures and information on my Facebook group website: Amy's Chicagoland Cupcakes, my Flickr photos or my new website: www.amyschicagolandcupcakes.
My Facebook site is regularly updated with information and new pictures.

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment