Thursday, January 28, 2010

Birthdays and Anniversaries

Not too long ago, I made some cupcakes with silver glitter on top. Very fun!! So, the customer called for a birthday order, and we decided on pink glitter for her Cookies and Cream cupcakes. Who knew there was a whole world of edible glitter out there! I love the pink, being the girly-girl that I am.


I had another birthday request from someone who was out of town and couldn't be there to celebrate with her boyfriend. I hope he liked his cupcakes and thought of her while eating them :) They are Chocolate Brownie with White Chocolate frosting.



Before the birthdays, I had an order for an anniversary. This was especially fun because the client and I worked together to come up with an idea. She had some great thoughts. Here's the finished product. They were 1/2 Red Velvet and 1/2 Chocolate with Vanilla frosting.

No comments:

Post a Comment