Monday, August 10, 2009

Flavor of the Month!

I made a few new flavors last week: Cinnamon, Mango and Pineapple.
Mango is the Flavor of the Month and any orders will be 10% off in August. The mangos are bought locally so are fresh from the island.

Out of the three, Pineapple is my favorite! It's similar to the Pineapple Upside Cake cupcake I made but the pineapple is baked inside and there is a delicious brown sugar coating on top of the cupcake. I think I like this one even better. Yum!

School is starting here in PR, nice and early. If you're interested in some back-to-school cupcakes, please contact me. Also, it's not too early to order for Halloween. I'll have some special Halloween decorations.
Teachers, I'm offering a 10% discount on any back-to-school orders in August or September.

Have a good August!
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment